Thanksgiving is in two days! I decided to put together a last minute DIY Thanksgiving Banner.
Here are the how to directions for this easy last minute Thanksgiving Banner printable:
1) Download and print. I chose an earthy kraft paper, but you could do orange, or yellow paper. Up to you.
2) Cut and trim the paper following the printed guidelines.
3) Punch holes so that you can attach brass fastners.
4) Using a gold sharpie outline your printed letters. I chose to add an additional freehand gold border.
5) Attach fastners and string.